Here is my question to you….”Which Cartoon character would you like to be for a day?”
And with that in mind, let me share my choices, here are 5 cartoon characters that I would love to be for one day if I had the chance…
5) Dexter (Dexter’s Laboratory)
The show Dexter’s Laboratory revolves around a boy/scientist who has a lab hidden behind his bookshelf. He constantly tries to create new inventions only to fail due to some of his careless mistakes , over-excitement and his meddling sister, Dee Dee.
Why Do I Want To Be Him For One Day?
- I would love to speak in a sort-of German accent (that’s what I think it is btw)
- I have always had this crazy dream of being a scientist who does mad stuff
- Part of the reason why I laughed watching this was seeing Dexter fail, again and again and I have this weird thing where I always laugh at myself for failing over and over again.
- I would start adding extra securities so that Dee Dee (his sister) would never jeopardize anything (seriously, how does she get through all of that?)
4) Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)
Gravity Falls is one of my new favorite shows. I love it for showing us siblings how to actually get along with each other for once (Me and my sis get along amazingly btw). I love the humour, the stories, the characters and just how crazy and offbeat it is. The show revolves around two siblings Mabel and Dipper who have gone to live with their uncle in the mysterious “Gravity Falls”, where weird adventures are waiting for them.
Why Do I want to be Mabel?
- Because she is off beat and crazy
- She learns how to live life, never wasting a minute of it. I would love to experience that (Also, she never comes off as whimsical despite all that)
- She’s positive and expressive about her feelings (I am kind of like that too)
3) Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
Johnny Bravo is a show about a guy’s (Johnny Bravo) daily life and his whacky adventures. So…..
Why Do I want to be Johnny Bravo?
- He has one hell of a body (I am not gay, but even I can tell)
- I would love to do more useful stuff with that rather than get girls (Seriously, there is so much you can do)
- I always wanted to know what blonde hair looks like on a guy
- He is so full of himself, so am I (in a sarcastic way)!
Tom and Jerry basically defined my childhood. It tickled my funny bone all the time. It defined slapstick comedy for me and I am sure it has for many others as well. The show revolves around the love/hate relationship between a cat and a mouse. So, you might be surprised with who I want to be. So, let’s ask the question:
Why Do I want to be Spike the Dog?
- Because Spike is more laid back, most of the time
- I would love to be the strongest in the trio (the trio that consists of cat, dog and mouse)
- Also, I would just get to view the chases and on a few occasions, get to be a part of them (which is win-win for me). This allows me not to get hurt all the time
- I would get to sleep a lot
1) Toph Beifong
Toph Beifong is one of the most badass characters in cartoon history. I love her and the show. Avatar: The Last Airbender revolves around people who can manipulate/bend one of the 4 major elements (Air, Water, Earth, Fire), known as benders.Toph is an Earthbender, which leads us to the question.
Why Do I Want to Be Toph?
- I would love to experience being a master at something (Toph is an Earthbending master)
- Also, I could do a lot of creative stuff with Earthbending, and it is my favorite of the four
- I’d love to be a badass for one day
- Like Spike, Toph is also laid back at times (I like that)
Honorable Mention: Bugs Bunny
I honestly couldn’t find that many reasons to be Bugs Bunny for one day. I mean, I am not a fan of carrots and I do not like to be on either end of a gun. But, man I would love to say “Gee, What’s up Doc?” at least once. So, I guess that deserves an honorable mention.
Well, that’s all folks. I got nothing else to say. Which Cartoon character would you love to be for one day? answer the poll then the comment section is all yours.
0Spike The Dog
I want to write my own post about it